Join NAI Global for an in-depth look at how the commercial real estate market is performing in New York City and around the world.
Join NAI Global for an in-depth look at how the commercial real estate market is performing in New York City and around the world. NAI Global Chief Economist Dr. Peter Linneman will discuss the major events and trends unfolding in the global economy and how they are likely to impact commercial real estate in 2011 and beyond. Stay ahead of the curve with timely insights on:
- How the devastating events in Japan will impact the global economy
- How the economic recovery in the U.S. will impact leasing and property values
- When and where jobs will be created
- Where you can find the best investment and market opportunities in 2011
- What’s going on in major property markets across the U.S. and around the world
Bliss Morris will discuss current trends in the secondary market for loan sales and the impact of strategic disposition efforts for banks and special servicers. Discussion points will include:
- Industry overview and forecast
- Loan sales as a recovery tool
- Various acquisition strategies
Dr. Peter Linneman, Chief Economist of NAI Global and Principal of Linneman Associates. Dr. Linneman is Professor of Real Estate, Finance and Public Policy and founder of the real estate department at The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
Bliss Morris, Founder & CEO, First Financial Network Recognized as a pioneer in establishing the secondary market for loans and having completed over $18B in loan sale transactions over the past 3 years, Bliss’ commentary on loan sale initiatives and the capital markets has been featured in such outlets as CNBC, Bloomberg, GlobeSt. and Reuters.
NAI Global’s 2011 Global Market Outlook Breakfast
Thursday, May 12, 2011
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
New York Athletic Club
180 Central Park South, 9th Floor | New York, NY