On behalf of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA or Seller), First Financial Network, Inc. (FFN) is pleased to present loan sale #NCUA-2017-2, which is comprised of performing and non-performing residential loans totaling
$80,511,029 in current balance.
- Performance: Performing/Non-Performing
- Loan Count: 701
- Locations: Nationwide
- Sale Structure: Single Round, Sealed Bid Sale
- Sale Announcement: 3.2.17
- Due Diligence Begins: 3.13.17
- Cut-Off Date: 3.31.17
- Bid Date: 4.11.17
- Closing Date: 4.26.17
- Servicing Transfer: 5.24.17
The portfolio will be stratified into a limited number of pools for bidding based primarily on the servicer, performance, collateral type and location of the collateral.
- A comprehensive data tape will be available.
- Investors may perform preliminary due diligence online and full file review will be available on-site at the NCUA’s facilities in Austin, Texas.
- The portfolio collateral is located nationwide, with concentrations in CA (31%); NV (24%); OH (12%) and FL (10%).
- 89% of the loans are 1st liens.
- 80% of the collateral is comprised of residential mortgages.
- The WAC is 4.82%.
To schedule an onsite due diligence appointment, please contact
Cathey Taylor – email@example.com
or Kate Morris – firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 405-748-4100.
Additional Material for Review
NCUA2017-2 Offering Summary